DRY TYPE CLOSED-CIRCUIT COOLING SYSTEM
- Depending on capacity, AMELT’S AirBlast cooling tower has a cabinet with a condenser coil using 1-3 air fans for effective cooling.
- Closed-circuit cooling towers keep it contaminant free.
- This creates two separate fluid circuits: (1) an external circuit, in which spray water circulates over the coil and mixes with the outside air to increase the efficiency of the cooling and (2) an internal circuit, in which the process fluid to be cooled circulates inside the coil.
- During operation, heat is transferred from the warm fluid in the coil to the spray water, and then to the atmosphere as a portion of the water evaporates.
- In the air blast type (dry type) cooling tower, the technique is the same but with just one circulating closed water system, which is recommended for very cold environments to protect from freezing in the winter season.
- To reduce downtime, our dry cooling system also comes with a make-up tank as well as a double circulating pump with a control panel and temperature control.
Contact us today to learn more about our dry cooling system. Whether you’re interested in integrating a closed-circuit cooling system into your shop or want to learn more technical information, we’re here to help.